- 2008 R2 SP1
- 2012 R2
- 2008 R2 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2012 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2014 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2016 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2017 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- Citrix XenDesktop - 7.6+
- Oracle VirtualBox - 5.0+
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- other platforms that can create a Windows Virtual Machine
- minimum: 4.6.1
Please note that this is required only for PowerShell script installations, such as the Azure one.
Internet Information Services Manager (IIS)
2.3 - 6.x
Please note that support for versions 2.x of Elasticsearch has ended on their part.
4.0 - 6.6.1
Redis (on Windows)
Redis (on Linux)
3.0.7 - 4.0.11
Internet Explorer *
* Redis on Windows is built by MSOpenTech, and NOT supported by RedisLabs. Only Redis on Linux is supported by RedisLabs. For more information, visit the official Redis page.
Important! The Enterprise Mode needs to be turned off on Internet Explorer.
For more information on how to turn off that Internet Explorer feature, see this page.
ElasticSearch can be installed on any of the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- RedHat Linux
- Ubuntu 16
Please also see the official ElasticSearch requirements.