- Fill in the Username field and select a role. This is the username you will use to log in, and the role dictates your view, edit, create, and delete permissions in Orchestrator.
- (Optionally) Fill in the Name, Surname, and Email address fields.
- Fill in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
The password complexity is customizable from the Security tab, in the Settings page. By default, passwords must contain at least 8 characters and at least one letter and a digit.
- Click Provision. The Provision User window closes, your settings are saved and the new local user is displayed in the Users page.
Editing a user requires your user to have View and Edit permissions on Users, as well as View permissions on Roles. Read more About Roles.
There are two ways to edit user information:
- In the Users page
- In the Profile page
- Click User > Users. The Users page is displayed.
2.Hover over the target user and click Edit. The Edit User window is displayed.
- Change the desired field(s) such as Name, Surname, Email Address, Password, Confirm Password, Roles, and Units.
- Click Update to save all your changes. Please note that if you change the password you are logged out from all Orchestrator sessions.
- Click User > your user. The Profile page is displayed.
- Click Edit in the General section. The Name, Surname, and Email fields are editable.
- Click Update to save all your changes.
The username cannot be edited.
To remove an already existing user, click More Actions and then Remove.
Alternatively, select one or multiple users, and click the Remove button.
You cannot delete the Admin user.