- In the Name field, add a name for the schedule, so that you can easily identify it.
- From the Process list, select the process that you want to execute at a specific interval.
- From the Timezone list, select the time zone according to which the schedule is to be performed.
The schedule time zone is not dependent on the tenant time zone (configured in the Settings page).
- In the Triggers tab, select the execution frequency of the schedule (Minutes, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Advanced). The right side of the Triggers section is updated accordingly.
- In the right side of the Triggers section, input the exact time you want the schedule to start at.
- In the Execution Target tab, select the Robot(s) that you want to execute the process (All Robots, Specific Robots or A Number of Robots). If you select Specific Robots, all the Robots associated with the selected process are displayed, and you can choose any of them. If you select A Number of Robots, input a number of Robots to execute.
- (Optionally) In the Actions tab, select the Stop After check box and enter the amount of time to pass before the execution of the scheduled processes stops.
- (Optionally) Select if you want the schedule to be Cancelled or Terminated after the stop time elapses.
The amount of time specified in the Stop After section elapses according to the specifications, even if the job is queued. For example, if you schedule a job to run at 1 p.m. and set it to stop after 20 minutes, the job stops at 1:20 p.m. even if it had stayed in a queue until 1:15 p.m., and then started.
- Click Create. The Add Schedule window closes. Your settings are saved in the database. The new schedule is displayed in the Schedules page. Please note that newly created schedules are enabled by default.
- Click the corresponding Edit button, make the intended changes, and then click Update in the Edit Schedule window. You can edit all the fields.
To disable a schedule, click the corresponding More Actions button, and then Disable. A disabled schedule displays the icon in front of it.
Alternatively, you can select it and then click Disable.
To enable a schedule, click the corresponding More Actions button, and then Enable. An enabled schedule displays the icon in front of it.
Alternatively, you can select it and then click Enable.
To remove a schedule,click the corresponding More Actions button, and then Delete.
Alternatively, you can select it and then click Remove .
To display the jobs started by a specific schedule, click the More Actions button, and then View jobs. This displays the Jobs window, which comprises all the jobs executed in the past by the selected schedule (if any).