This functionality is useful when, for example, the Studio instance in which you design processes is not connected to Orchestrator.
- In the Packages page, click the Upload button. The Upload Package window is displayed.
- Click Browse and select the package (with the .nupkg extension) you want to upload to Orchestrator (by default, when not connected to Orchestrator it is
%ProgramData%\UiPath\Packages). The name of the file is displayed in the Upload Package window.
- Click Upload. The package is uploaded to Orchestrator and it is displayed in the Packages page.
Packages can only be deleted from Orchestrator if they have the Inactive status. A package has this status only if it was never deployed to a process.
- In the Packages page, click View Versions . The Package Versions window is displayed.
- Select a specific version and click Remove. The selected package version is removed.
- Click Remove All Inactive. All inactive versions of the selected process are deleted. If a package version is or ever was part of a process (it is active), it is NOT going to be deleted. If all the versions are inactive (they have never been deployed to a process), they are all deleted.