Logging in to Orchestrator using the Internet Explorer or Edge web browsers does not work if the name of your website contains an underscore (“_”), such as
You can log in to Orchestrator with:
Logging in with the same user on a different machine or browser session disconnects the user from the first machine/session.
The user must first be created in the Users page.
- Fill in the Tenancy Name field.
- Fill in the Username and Password fields.
- (Optionally) Select the Remember me check box. This enables you to automatically login later on.
- Click Login. Orchestrator is loaded and access is provided to components according to the assigned role or roles.
After 10 failed login attempts the user is locked out for 5 minutes. These are the default Account Lockout settings which can be changed in the Security tab.
This login method is only available for Orchestrator with Enabled Windows Authentication.
The Active Directory group must first be imported or manually added in the Users page.
- Click the button. The Authentication Required dialog box is displayed.
This dialog box is displayed only when the user is not in the AD or if it is not added to Orchestrator. If you are on a trusted machine, it should not appear.
- Fill in the User Name and Password fields.
- Click Log In. Orchestrator is loaded and access is provided to components according to the assigned role or roles.
By default, the user is locked for 5 minutes after 10 failed login attempts. You can change this in the Settings window under the Security tab.